Quartz is an armchair designed by CTRL ZAK and Davide Barzaghi, the result of a mathematical series applied to furnishings. The two-dimensional structure in beechwood – pentagons and hexagons – develops three-dimensionally in space thanks to the volumising effect of the stuffing, upholstered with natural fibres. Thus, a comforting, wraparound micro-habitat is created in this grid enriched with geometric shapes. Quartz is a limited edition production, due to the exacting nature of its manufacture. Indeed, each of the “crystals” that create the seating is distinctive. The result is that each and every creation is unique and inimitable.
— Limited Edition
— Mathematical Design Composition
— 2-Dimensional Structure in Beechwood
- ColorsGaia 3 D Cotton Uphosltery In Three Colors, Rust Grey Walnut Finishing
- MaterialsAluminium, Natural Foam, Solid Beech
- Measurements59"L x 59"W x 47"H
- Shipping AvailabilityCont. USA
- Shipping PolicyWhite Glove Delivery
- White Glove Charges$99.00 first item / $99.00 each additional White glove service includes delivery into the room of choice with removal of packaging. White glove service does NOT include assembly IF the item requires it.
- Estimated Delivery6-8 weeks ?
- Return PolicyFinal sale, not eligible for return
is guaranteed authentic.