Sale Ended

Sale Ended

Susquehanna Glass

Barware with an Edge

In 1910, Albert Roye installed a glass cutting machine in a small shed behind his house and opened the original Susquehanna Glass Factory. Two years later, his brother Walter joined the business. The operation grew, eventually moving to its current location in Columbia, Pennsylvania - just a stone’s throw from the original shed where it all began. Today, it is still a family owned and operated glassmaking business, that takes pride it its traditional craftsmanship.