Built upon a tradition of pride in craftsmanship and service, Susquehanna Glass has long been in the business of making things personal. In 1910, Albert Roye installed a glass cutting machine in a small shed behind his house and opened the Susquehanna Glass Factory. Two years later, Albert's brother, Walter, joined the business. The operation grew, eventually moving to its current location in Columbia, Pennsylvania, a stone’s throw from the original shed where it all began. Best of all, it it still a family owned and operated business today.