All-Purpose Cleaner Multi-Pack
Veles is an all-purpose household cleaner that’s scientifically derived from food waste. From the ingredients to the production, Veles is a sustainable, transparent, and effective cleaner packaged in a beautiful and reusable bottle you can proudly leave on your counter.
Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms, as well as on windows and glass, this all-purpose cleaner derives 97% of its ingredients from food waste— an overlooked source of both water and organic compounds. The remaining 3% consists of lavender, mint, and bergamot essential oils for fragrance and a plant-based stabilizer. The refillable, infinitely recyclable aluminum bottle is sourced from a domestic overstock supplier and painted with a soft-touch, terracotta-like coating for a natural look and feel.
Veles is third-party tested by the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI)— a lab recognized by the EPA for cleaning product standards— which demonstrated that it effectively removes germs, grease, and grime from a range of surfaces including ceramics, glass, fiberglass, chrome, painted metal, stainless steel, and plastic/acrylic.
Best of all, every bottle sold helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by offering an alternative to landfill disposal for wasted food. To date, Veles' production has prevented 20,000 pounds of greenhouse gas emissions. They have also recovered over 1,000 gallons of water from the food waste, which makes up the base of their product. Finally, they're simplifying the supply chain by utilizing organic material that would otherwise be wasted while also reducing the need to harvest new, raw materials."
- OriginUnited States
— 16 Oz. Spray Bottle
— Suitable For Use On Ceramics, Glass, Fiberglass, Chrome, Painted Metal, Stainless Steel, Plastic, & Acrylic
— Lavender, Mint, & Bergamot Essential Oils For Fragrance
— Bottle Dimensions: 2.25"L x 2.25"W x 9.25"H
— 97% From Food Waste: Water, Alcohol, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid
— 3% For Fragrance: Decyl Glucoside, Essential Oils
— Note: Before using Veles on marble, wood, or laminate, be sure to test on a small hidden area prior application.
As a multi-purpose cleaner, Veles removes germs (viruses and bacteria) from surfaces, but it does not kill them. There are drawbacks to using a disinfectant on a surface that hasn't been cleaned because you're not getting in contact with the viruses and bacteria underneath. Cleaners such as ours wash away and remove these germs, which is an important step for the disinfectant to be truly effective.
Shipping Availability— USA
Shipping PolicyStandard Ground Shipping
Ships In2-3 weeks ⓘCOVID-19 Notice: Our shipping times may be longer than indicated as changing COVID-19 restrictions affect delivery services. Know that our fulfillment teams continue to send product daily as we take extra precautions to ensure their safety. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Return PolicyFinal sale, not eligible for return or cancellation